In light of the recent developments regarding the coronavirus, we regretfully have to postpone this training for a future date in order to ensure the safety and health of all our participants. We continue to look forward to bringing our training to the Hudson Valley and will be in touch once a new date has been confirmed. We greatly appreciate the work you do and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
The Advocacy Institute (AI) is coming to the Hudson Valley to offer a two-day training on legislative and budget advocacy. The training is an excellent opportunity for those looking to deepen their knowledge about the legislative landscape at the local and state level.
– Navigating key players and power structures at the State level and in the Hudson Valley;
– Planning for legislative and budget processes;
– Strategizing and practicing for legislative meetings;
– Understanding AI tools for effective legislative advocacy including our Interactive maps for the State and Hudson Valley; and
– Planning implementation from the start of a campaign.
Two full day sessions on March 12 & 13 (9:00am-5:00pm)
The Henry A Wallace Center at the FDR Presidential Library and Home
4097 Albany Post Road, Hyde Park, NY, 12538
Meeting Room C
The deadline to apply is March 4.