The Advocacy Institute (AI) is coming to the Hudson Valley to offer a two-day training on legislative and budget advocacy. The training is an excellent opportunity for those looking to deepen their knowledge about the legislative landscape at the local and state level.
– Navigating key players and power structures at the State level and in the Hudson Valley;
– Planning for legislative and budget processes;
– Strategizing and practicing for legislative meetings;
– Understanding AI tools for effective legislative advocacy including our Interactive maps for the State and Hudson Valley; and
– Planning implementation from the start of a campaign.
Two full day sessions on March 12 & 13 (9:00am-5:00pm)
The Henry A Wallace Center at the FDR Presidential Library and Home
4097 Albany Post Road, Hyde Park, NY, 12538
Meeting Room C
The deadline to apply is March 4.